Are you thinking about becoming a more eco-friendly company? Are on-site physical servers taking up too much space and the cost of maintaining them too high? Do you want to save on your electricity bill? A managed dedicated cloud server will be the perfect solution for your company’s unique requirements, but you have no idea where to start and what to expect.
Cloud Servers Can be Cost Effective
The management and maintenance of your on-site physical server are very expensive and will require you to have your own IT department or IT service provider. By using a managed cloud server, the need for an IT department or IT service provider will be unnecessary. This is because Preferred Cloud Solutions will take care of the management of your cloud server, allowing you to concentrate on running your business more effectively.
Benefits of a managed cloud server with PCS:
- Cost-effective as no on-site servers are needed
- Remote access to all users from anywhere, as long as they have an internet connection
- Easy scalability to accommodate your business’s growth
- No fluctuating monthly fees, as bandwidth is included in our monthly fees
- Daily secure backups
- Regular maintenance and server software updates
- Highly skilled Support Team who are available 24/7
- Compliance with Legal Legislation (POPI ACT)
- State-of-the-art security.
- Microsoft 365 can be installed on your server, giving all users access to all company files
- Server Uptime of 99.95%
How Do I Start Using The Cloud?
Now that you know the benefits of having your own managed cloud server and have made the decision to migrate to the cloud, you can contact Preferred Cloud Solutions’ highly skilled Team ready to assist you with all of your requirements and assistance with migration to the cloud. Contact us today for a hassle-free quotation.