P C S
Create Highly-Available, Infinitely-Scalable Applications And APIs
Develop, package, and deploy powerful applications and services to the cloud with Cloud Services and the click of a button. Scale from 1 to 1000 in minutes. Once your application is deployed, that’s it: From provisioning, to load-balancing, to health monitoring, Cloud handles the rest. Your application is backed by an industry-leading 99.95% monthly SLA.
Integrated Development Experience Powered By Visual Studio + Cloud
Get your hands on a world-class development experience using the Cloud SDK, integrated seamlessly with Visual Studio. Deploy using any language you like, including .NET, Java, Node.js, PHP, Python, or Ruby. Test your application before deploying to the cloud using the Cloud Emulator, which brings the platform’s key functionality right to your dev machine.
Focus On Building Great Applications, Not Babysitting Hardware
Never worry about patching, faulty hardware, or network issues again. Cloud Services is designed to deploy your application and keep it continuously available during crashes and failures, redirecting traffic from troubled instances to ones running smoothly. Automatic OS updates mean your application is always secure, without maintenance windows or downtime.
Test Your Apps Before Deploying Them
Cloud Services provides a staging environment for testing new releases without impacting the existing one, reducing the chances of unwelcome customer downtime. When you’re ready to deploy the new release to production, just swap the staging environment into production.
Convenient Health Monitoring And Alerts
Cloud helps you keep tabs on the health and availability of your applications. The health metrics dashboard shows key stats at-a-glance on the health metrics dashboard. Set up real-time alerts to warn you when service availability—or some other metric of interest—degrades
Are you compliant with new regulations related to the Protection of your customers personal Information?
Are you concerned with the risk of access to your computers for customer records due to theft, power failure and computer hardware failures?
Then a cloud based solution is for you as it mitigates all of the above issues!
Security Controls And Capabilities
Cloud delivers a trusted foundation on which customers can design, build and manage their own secure cloud applications and infrastructure.
- 24 hour monitored physical security. Datacenters are physically constructed, managed, and monitored to shelter data and services from unauthorized access as well as environmental threats.
- Monitoring and logging. Security is monitored with the aid of centralized monitoring, correlation, and analysis systems that manage the large amount of information generated by devices within the environment and providing timely alerts. In addition, multiple levels of monitoring, logging, and reporting are available to provide visibility to customers.
- Patching. Integrated deployment systems manage the distribution and installation of security patches. Customers can apply similar patch management processes for Virtual Machines deployed in Cloud.
- Antivirus/Antimalware protection. Antimalware is built-in to Cloud Services and can be enabled for Virtual Machines to help identify and remove viruses, spyware and other malicious software and provide real time protection. Customers can also run antimalware solutions from partners on their Virtual Machines.
- Intrusion detection and DDoS. Intrusion detection and prevention systems, denial of service attack prevention, regular penetration testing, and forensic tools help identify and mitigate threats from both outside and inside of Cloud.
- Zero standing privileges. Access to customer data by Cloud operations and support personnel is denied by default. When granted, access is carefully managed and logged. Data center access to the systems that store customer data is strictly controlled via lock box processes.
- Isolation. Cloud uses network isolation to prevent unwanted communications between deployments, and access controls block unauthorized users. Virtual Machines do not receive inbound traffic from the Internet unless customers configure them to do so.
- Cloud Virtual Networks. Customers can choose to assign multiple deployments to an isolated Virtual Network and allow those deployments to communicate with each other through private IP addresses.
- Encrypted communications. Built-in SSL and TLS cryptography enables customers to encrypt communications within and between deployments, from Cloud to on-premises datacenters, and from cloud to administrators and users.
- Private connection. Customers can use ExpressRoute to establish a private connection to Cloud datacenters, keeping their traffic off the Internet.
- Data encryption. Cloud offers a wide range of encryption capabilities up to AES-256, giving customers the flexibility to implement the methods that best meets their needs.
- Identity and access. Cloud Active Directory enables customers to manage access to Cloud, Office 365 and a world of other cloud apps. Multi-Factor Authentication and access monitoring offer enhanced security.